[aspectj-users] AJDT: Crosscutting info unavailable for classes in jar ?

I have an aspect within an eclipse AJDT project which advises some classes within that project as well as some classes from an external jar that is built by a project referenced by this project.

I setup AJDT's Aspect inPath to point to the other project's jar I want the weaver to include, and set the output jar. The classes are correctly woven as proven by test cases within the project.

However, the crosscutting information for the aspect that advises the classes within the jar is not visible in the aspect's gutter. The classes local to the project do show up in the crosscutting info for the aspects, but not the ones woven from the jar on the inPath.

Is there a way to configure AJDT so that the crosscutting information and the cross reference will include the classes from a jar on the inPath?

- Ken

Back to the top