[aspectj-users] RE: how to make ajc work on class that extends subinterface of pointcut

Never mind, my problem is solved by make sure the class path is correct.

From: Michelle Xue
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 11:44 AM
To: 'aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: how to make ajc work on class that extends subinterface of pointcut

Hi, I have a pointcut on javax.servlet.jsp.HttpJspPage._jspService.  My intension is to apply this pointcut to all the precompiled jsps.  However, when I run ajc on those precompiled jsp classes, no byte code get injected.  I wonder if the problem is that those jsps classes does not directly implements the interface HttpJspPage, rather, it extends org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase, and HttpJspBase implements HttpJspPage.  Is there a way to make aspjectJ compiler works in this case?  I tried to put “HttpJspPage+” in my pointcut, so it’s supposed to  know how  to find subinterface/subclasses, and I also tried to run ajc with –classpath, that points to the jasper.jar files that contains HttpJspBase file.  Any help is appreciated!

Michelle

Back to the top