[aspectj-users] Cross References View

Hi!

I am using the last AJDT distro (1.3.0.20051014142856) while I am running through the Eclipse AspectJ (excellent) book.

I have imagined that the references displayed in Outline view were replaced with the Cross References view. But unfortunately I cannot see anything than the current selected element (aspect, class, method or advice) with no additional infos (even if the pointcut is matching).

[maybe-stupid-question]: is this feature available in the current distro or is it under work?

thanks,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.