Re: [aspectj-users] newbie needs help configuring

1. Yep, using Java 5
2. Haven't tried static weaving or logging outside the webapp/SOAP
call - I'll try those and post a followup.
3. Here's what I see in the LTW log...
info weaving 'com/myco/Service'
info weaver operating in reweavable mode.  Need to verify any required
types exist.
weaveinfo Join point 'method-execution(boolean
com.myco.Service.isXml(java.lang.String))' in Type 'com.myco.Service'
(Service.java:2469) advised by after advice from 'com.myco.MyAspect'
(MyAspect.java)
weaveinfo Join point 'method-execution(java.lang.String
com.myco.Service.generateXML(java.lang.String))' in Type
'com.myco.Service' (Service.java:2474) advised by after advice from
'com.myco.MyAspect' (MyAspect.java)
etc etc etc for all the methods in Service

I never see it reach a point where AspectJ logs a message about a
Service method call or " info weaving 'com/myco/MyAspect' ".

Thanks for the help,
Andy