[aspectj-users] Re: Re: newbie-load-time weaving

After I thought about it, I guess my second question is kinda silly. Please forgive me because I'm not very familiar with java either.  I guess the awaj-boot.jar file specifies the classloader's behavior of always being processed by some preProcesses class, and we know what preProcess class it is when we're actually loading to JVM...

Sent from the AspectJ - users forum at Nabble.com.

Back to the top