RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.3 and aspectj

Hi,

I have been trying to look for info about the value of marker interfaces
when programming with aspects. I still do not have clear what is the
real value. I believe that we can simplify the pointcut declarations
when we want to restrict the advice to only those instances of classes
that implement specific marker interfaces, however, are there other
considerations to be made?, in what ways are marker interfaces useful?
Hope somebody can help,

Thank you

Herbey

Back to the top