[aspectj-users] AJDT code help

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the AJDT Eclipse Plugin to explore AspectJ. I found that the AspectJ editor doesn't seem to support code help. In the Java editor, you can use Ctrl-Space to display a list of available methods/properties/etc that you can use at a particular point of your code, and this is in fact automatically invoked whenever you type ".".

Does AJDT do something similar, but it needs to be turned on at some configuration somewhere?

Thanks!

Lee Weng Kong

Back to the top