Re: [aspectj-users] JSF Project with AspectJ in Tomcat 5

#: Paulo Alexandre Corigo Zenida changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  9/26/2005 7:14 PM :#
Hello,

   I'm new in AspectJ and I was trying to create a JSF project with Aspect J
capabilities, for example, for logging purporses in my project.

   I'm using the latest version of AJDT in Eclipse 3.1 and trying to use it in
Tomcat 5.x.

   I was able to compile the project in ant but it seems not to be working in
Tomcat. Can anybody tell me what can I do to make it work? Is it necessary to
add anything to the Tomcat lib or change its configuration?

   A little help would be great. Thanks in advance,

     Paulo Zenida

Unfortunately you are not describing neither what your exact problem is, nor what your intens are.

Try the following links (or search the mail archive - questions about this have always been asked):

[1] Support for Tomcat 5 => http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg04274.html
[2] LTW with Tomcat or JUnit? => http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg03756.html
[3] how to do Tomcat 5.0.12 do the ajc compiler? => http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg02292.html [4] Can AspectJ be used with jsp code => http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg04122.html

If they are not helping you, than please try specifying what you want to achive (code snippets, anything that may help us) and what the problem is (errors, or lack of your tracking messages, etc).

hth,

./alex
--
.the_mindstorm.