[aspectj-users] Aspects Recompiled Too Often

Hello All,

I’m running Eclipse 3.1 with the latest development build of AJDT (1.3.0 series).  I’m encountering a problem where the AspectJ builder is invoked subsequent to any file modification in my project, including non-java, non-aspect files.  I’m running in incremental mode, so usually these invocations run quickly, but for some reason when the AspectJ builder runs it brings up a modal window displaying progress preventing any further actions.  Any help on either issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tobias

Back to the top