Re: [aspectj-users] generic return method in aspcet J

Ok, I have no error when I remove all methods form the interface AssociationSource.
Also it' ok if I keep the setTarget method in the interface.
I have a probleme with the getTarget method.

I have another problem with this error:
incompatible return type applying to method-execution(java.util.List BranchImpl.getRevisions())
The code is below.

I can't add an advise on method which the return type is a generic type

Thanks.
Stéphane.

The code :
public interface Revision {

}

public interface Branch {
   public List<Revision> getRevisions();
}

public class BranchImpl implements Branch {
   public List<Revision> getRevisions() {
      return null;
   }

   private List<Revision> getRevisionsIMPL() {
      return null;
   }
}
public aspect Core {

   //Branch.getRevisions
   List<Revision> around (BranchImpl instance)
: target(instance) && args() && execution ( public List<Revision> BranchImpl.getRevisions())
   {
       List<Revision> ret = new ArrayList<Revision>;
       // some codes...
       return ret ;
   }

//Branch.getRevisions
   List<Revision> around (BranchImpl instance)
: target(instance) && args() && execution ( private List<Revision> BranchImpl.getRevisionsIMPL())
   {