Re: [aspectj-users] Eclipse Book: Source codes plug-in can not be used in the lastes AJDT

I'm currently looking into making the book examples work with the
latest AJDT.  The code for each example is actually stored in the
examples plugin you will have installed, take a look in:
eclipse/plugins/org.cchw.ajdt.examples_1.0.0/archive and there you
will see a jar file for each chapter.  You should (I've not tried
this...) be able to create a new AspectJ project then unjar one of
these archives into it - that will create the necessary src and
test-src folders.

Andy.