Re: [aspectj-users] Looking for Developers with AOP Experience

#: Ron Bodkin changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  9/21/2005 1:22 AM :#
Hi All,

New Aspects of Software is a startup consulting company focused on AspectJ
and based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking to hire expert
developers with experience in AOP and lightweight Java to meet customer
demand. You can read more about it http://www.newaspects.com/careers.php.
I'd love to hear from you or any referrals you might have.

Thanks!

Ron

Hi Ron!

The post says nothing about required location of the applier.

cheers,

./alex
--
.the_mindstorm.

p.s. Hopefully soon there will be so much demand for AspectJ skills that
there's a separate jobs list. In the meanwhile, I hope the topic is of
interest.

Ron Bodkin

Chief Technology Officer

New Aspects of Software