Re: [aspectj-users] Weblogic Workshop & aspectj

You can export the Workshop build as an Ant script and add ajc there.
This is quite tedious as WLW is doing A LOT of stuff when compiling
your project with controls/ EJB/webService & co. My favorite approach
to that is to use load time weaving instead.
Alex