RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT and Aspectj

Ron,

We use a full install of AspectJ in our ant scripts as
it allows us to run them unchanged on a machine that
does not have an eclipse install.

In particular we use anthill to get continuous
integration and testing, and the anthill server does
not have eclipse. We keep aspectjtools.jar in our CVS
repository, so anthill retrieves it along with the
source code. It also guarantees that anyone running an
ant build uses the same version of aspectj.

Vincent

--- Ron DiFrango <rdifrango@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>