RE: [aspectj-users] AJDT and Aspectj

Thanks Andy, I will let you know how I make out.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Andy Clement [mailto:andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Thu 9/15/2005 4:00 AM
	To: difranr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT and Aspectj

	Hi Ron,

	Yes, you get the iajc task but there is a little extra config to
	perform in your build.xml if you want to use that version rather than
	using aspectjtools.jar from a fully installed AspectJ build.  It is
	described in the AJDT faq:

	http://eclipse.org/ajdt/faq.html#q:ant

	However, I notice that gives an example for 3.0 eclipse - it is
	probably a bit different for 3.1 ...

	AJDT is now getting new versions of AspectJ every monday - so at the
	moment AJDT includes the dev build from the morning of Monday 12th
	September.

	Andy.