Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT & Aspectj

Hi Ron,

Yes, you get the iajc task but there is a little extra config to
perform in your build.xml if you want to use that version rather than
using aspectjtools.jar from a fully installed AspectJ build.  It is
described in the AJDT faq:

http://eclipse.org/ajdt/faq.html#q:ant

However, I notice that gives an example for 3.0 eclipse - it is
probably a bit different for 3.1 ...

AJDT is now getting new versions of AspectJ every monday - so at the
moment AJDT includes the dev build from the morning of Monday 12th
September.

Andy.