Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT Advice Not showing....

Hi Ron,

The crosscutting relationships in Eclipse are generally between source
code Java elements in the workspace. Currently, if the source end of
an "advises" relationship exists in the workspace, but the aspect has
come from a JAR file (or a different project) the target does appear,
but only as a "binary aspect", which can't be navigated to. But if the
source doesn't exist in the workspace, the relationship doesn't make
it into AJDT. We hope to address this limitation in the future, by
supporting binary elements. Bug 105822 covers the issue for the
Visualiser, but everything uses the same relationship model, so it's
the same problem. Also, bug 48621 covers navigation into jar files
with source code attachments.

Regards,

Matt.