[aspectj-users] AJDT Advice Not showing....

All,

I am using:

Eclipse SDK

Version: 3.1.0
Build id: I20050627-1435

Eclipse AspectJ Development Tools

Version: 1.3.0
Build id: 20050907105507
AspectJ version: 1.5.0 M3a

I have the following aspect that for some reason does not show that it advise anything, but during runtime the sysout below does dump out.
package com.tascon.tim.sofia.aop;

import com.salmonllc.jsp.JspTableRow;

public aspect SofiaJspTableRow {
   pointcut generateHtml(JspTableRow row) :
       execution(public void JspTableRow.generateHTML(..))
       && target(row);
void around(JspTableRow row) throws java.io.IOException : generateHtml(row)
   {
       System.out.println("Executing my aspect now.");
       proceed(row);
   }
}

Any reason why this might be the case? Please note this advice is being woven into an external JAR file, but I have other around advice which does something similar and the outline view shows it fine.

Ron

Back to the top