[aspectj-users] aspectj and spring managed transactions

Just wondering if anybody has thought about or started creating aspectj aspects for use with spring managed transactions via the new 1.5 annotations.  Compile or load-time weaving of aspects based on these annotations would be useful in situations where proxying is not an option (or a poor one).

I have started some code that does this but I don’t know if it is possible to access the Method and its annotations in the advice.  I could just make a more complicated set of pointcuts but it seems easier to use a single pointcut with conditional logic in the advice.  Any hints?

Andres March

Platform - Apps Engineering

Sony Online Entertainment

desk: 858.577.3373