Re: [aspectj-users] aspects/advices not seen in eclipse 3.0 editor

Hi Sudhakar,

Which version of AJDT are you using?

You could try pressing the build button on the toolbar, to force a
full build. If that doesn't work, try closing the project, restarting
eclipse, and opening it again. You could also show the Error Log view
to see if that contains any errors, and try opening the AJDT Event
Trace view (under Show View > Other > AspectJ) and looking at the
output as the project builds.

Hope that helps,

Matt.