[aspectj-users] Mike Ehlers is out of the office.

Regarding your message: [aspectj-users] AOSD'06: Call for Contributions -
Reminder!

I will be out of the office starting  02-Sep-2005 and will not return until
12-Sep-2005.

I will respond to your message when I return. In my absence please contact
the following individuals for assistance:
YBR 5.0 Spanish - Sabitha Shyam
YBR 5.0 Performance - Jeff Hansen
TWGI 1.0 Support - Sabitha and/or Jeff
Unit Management - Kip Hancock

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Back to the top