Re: [aspectj-users] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org/aspectj/lang/SoftException

This one really means what it says : at runtime, the type
org.aspectj.lang.SoftException could not be found. In Eclipse it is
possible to have a different runtime (launch) classpath to your build
classpath. This type should indeed be found in aspectjrt.jar - have
you tried selecting Run... and looking at the launch profile for the
failing run? You should see aspectjrt.jar included on the classpath
tab?