Re: [aspectj-users] Urgent - Help Load time weaving not working with aspectj-1.5.0M3.jar

the folder that contains the META-INF/aop.xml MUST be in the
classpath. No the aop.xml file directly.

This is standard ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream lookup used beehind the scene.

=> -cp myFolder

with: myFolder/META-INF/aop.xml

Alex