[aspectj-users] Annotation pattern matching - IncompatibleClassChangeError

Hi,

       This line of the code

      b.addPropertyChangeListener( "name", this ); ->inter-type declaration

throws a trace like the following. I am using AspectJ M3.

If "addPropertyChangeListener" is an inter-type declaration then whether it is incremental or full build there is a compiler error when I am using AspectJ M3. In the previous version a full build solved this problem.

I am also using annotation pattern matching. I have similar code that uses the old style aspects working in the same project .

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
 at com.blueprint.util.aspectj5.test.PropertySupportAspect5.ajc$interMethodDispatch1$com_blueprint_util_aspectj5_test_PropertySupportAspect5$com_blueprint_util_aspectj5_test_PropertySupportAspect5$PropertySupport$addPropertyChangeListener(PropertySupportAspect5.aj)
 at com.blueprint.util.aspectj5.test.BeanTestCase.testPropertyChange(BeanTestCase.java:25)
 at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
 at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
 at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

 I am trying to find out if this is the problem with my code or a tool bug.

Thanks,
Mohan