Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 5 M3 now available

You want to look in the docs module of org.aspectj:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.aspectj/modules/docs/adk15ProgGuideDB/?cvsroot=Technology_Project

The location you were looking at is the archive of the old website
before the facelift. The url
above is for the docbook sources of the notebook, which is where
you'll find all the commit comments and be able to take detailed diffs
etc..