Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 5 M3 now available

Great - one question: where can I found the updated documentation in
CVS? When I look at
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/ajdk15notebook/
I see the version for M2. I guess it is the wrong link because the
official link
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/next/adk15notebook/index.html seems
to be newer.

I prefer the CVS view because there I can see which documents were
changed. Can anybody give me the link to the CVS repository? Or an
overview which documents were changed?

regards
Oliver