Re: [aspectj-users] java.lang.AbstractMethodError ?

Thanks for clarifying that Adrian.

Actually it was not AspectJ bug, but my mistake.
Implemented class loader was not working properly.

Adrian Colyer wrote:

AspectJ 5 M2 (despite being the last published milestone, we're
looking to rectify that real soon now) was a long time ago in terms of
codebase development. If you use the latest development build do you
still see the problem? Please raise a bug report if so, but hopefully
the issue has been fixed.

Back to the top