Re: [aspectj-users] Refactoring with pointcuts...

Method declarations are not exposed join points in AspectJ, so I think using "call" is the best you can do in a declare statement. If you create an advice, you can use "execution" but it won't check it at compile-time.
paulo

Eyon Land wrote:

I was trying to find all locations in my code that
called a method nodeSelected(Node).  To do this I just
used...

declare error : call(void *.nodeSelected(Node))
		: "Refactoring problem!";

But when I needed to find all classes that declared a
method like..

public void nodeSelected(Node node){
}

I had no idea how to modify the "declare error" above.

Can anyone give me a clue?

Thanks,
Eyon

aspectj-users mailing list