Re: [aspectj-users] Applet problems...

Eyon,

It seems as if your web browser does not like aspectjrt.jar. Here are some
simple questions (please don't be offended):
1. Is the JAR actually on the server?
2. Was it uploaded correctly (binary)?
3. Can you run your applet successfully by pointing your Web browser at a
local disk containing the HTML and JARs?

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Eyon Land <myjavaland@xxxxxxxxx>@eclipse.org on 16/08/2005 19:51:03

Please respond to aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx