From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Antti Karanta
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:41 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] Testing AOP code

Hi,
      My Junit tests don't compile when I am testing when inter-type declarations are involved. Should unit tests also be aspects ?

  My JUnit tests compile and run fine testing "aspectized" code (advice, declarations, intruductions... the whole thing). What is the compiler error you receive?

  Note that depending on your aspects you may need to compile the unit tests w/ ajc, too, as otherwise e.g. call - pointcuts will not be handled in the test code.

       -Antti-