Re: [aspectj-users] aspect concurrency

It doesn't :)

There is no magic involved, aspects used in a multi-threaded
environment need to be designed accordingly. The only type of aspect
for which you can safely "ignore" multi-threading issues is an aspect
using a percflow or percflowbelow instantiation model: since a unique
aspect instance is created per flow of control the state inside such
an aspect is guaranteed to be accessed only on the thread in control.