Re: [aspectj-users] broken resources?

On 16.08.2005, at 15:02, Adrian Colyer wrote:

Can't see anything obviously sinister in the aspect, and the last
advice is quite some distance in the stack from the point of failure.
If you temporarily change the advice as follows:

I've added the exclusion of the Builder at the pointcut level.
Now it works :-/ ...I could say "whatever - it works".
...but I really like to find out what the problem was/is.

How can I help to track that down?

cheers
--
Torsten