Re: [aspectj-users] LTW and pointcut not matched with @target and inheritance

i tried with today dev release and

There wasn't a typo - this one *is* my fault : the parser was failing
over on a type pattern of the form (......)+ .
now it is not failing anymore when trying to compile my aspect..but...

build should work as advertised.
it is not working as advertised, that's to say the advice is never arised (no output in the stdout/stderr).

so it seems like that :

interface A {
public void a();
}

@Annotation
interface B extends A{}

class C implements B
   //in main
   a();
}

aspect Aspect{
   pointcut foo(): call(* (@Annotation *)+.*(..));
before(): foo() { System.out.println("in advice"); } //THIS ONE IS NEVER PRINTED
}

is something that here it is not properly handled.
if anyone is able to get this set of classes/aspects working, with LTW, then tell me how please.

Back to the top