Re: [aspectj-users] broken resources?

Hmm, where does the resource that the SAXParser is trying to read from
live?

Next to the classes.

  Is it possible that when building with ajc this resource is not
getting copied into the output directory / jar correctly?

No, all there. Besides I check for the existence
which should throw a special exception otherwise.
Also I assume it would be a different exception.

So my aspect looks ok? ...should not be related?

cheers
--
Torsten