[aspectj-users] Applet problems...

All,

I'm trying to load an applet I called
com.ray.score.ui.MainApplet that was built with
AspectJ.  I carefully put the aspectjrt.jar as one of
of my archive files that this applet depends on but I
get the following error...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/aspectj/lang/NoAspectBoundException
	at
com.ray.score.ui.MainApplet.<init>(MainApplet.java:39)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
Method)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The workaround for this problem was to unjar all the
class files (including the aspectjrt.jar and create
one big massive jar file.  When I do this, the applet
works fine.  However, I'd prefer to leave the classes
in their respective jar files.

Here's the applet tag I used when I got the error
mentioned above...

<APPLET
    CODE='com.ray.score.ui.MainApplet'
    WIDTH='700'
    HEIGHT='525'>
    <PARAM NAME="CODE"
VALUE="com.ray.score.ui.MainApplet" >
    <PARAM NAME="ARCHIVE"
         VALUE ="applet_resource/aspectjrt.jar,
applet_resource/activation.jar ,
applet_resource/aopalliance.jar ,
applet_resource/axis.jar ,
applet_resource/commons-collections.jar ,
applet_resource/commons-discovery.jar ,
applet_resource/commons-logging.jar ,
applet_resource/jaxrpc.jar ,
applet_resource/log4j-1.2.9.jar ,
applet_resource/mail.jar , applet_resource/saaj.jar ,
applet_resource/scorelib.jar ,
applet_resource/spring-aop.jar ,
applet_resource/spring-beans.jar ,
applet_resource/spring-context.jar ,
applet_resource/spring-core.jar ,
applet_resource/spring-remoting.jar ,
applet_resource/wsdl4j.jar ,
applet_resource/ssc_applet.jar" >
    <PARAM NAME="type"
VALUE="application/x-java-applet;version=1.5">
    <PARAM NAME="scriptable" VALUE="false">
    </APPLET>

If it matters, the com.ray.score.MainApplet is in
ssc_applet.jar.

Thanks for your help!
Eyon