Re: [aspectj-users] LTW, javaagent, JUnit and ANT integration

Alexandre Vasseur ha scritto:

In your code sample the annotation is on the interface, not on the
actual declaring type of the called method.

yes, because it's exactly there that annotations will be (generated on the fly...from which the "error can't find type org.objectweb.fractal.julia.generated.C15a8d50e_0". from one of my previous post)

Try to move / copy the annotation
given that i can't move the annotations at method level (at least not easly, and also this would also break somehow the design we had in mind), how would you suggest me to do ?

I mean: how can I capture the invocation of methods on a target object when one of the interfaces declared by the target object has an annotation of a specific type?

thanks alot,
valerio

Back to the top