[aspectj-users] Article: JVM support for AOP - part 2

Hi all.

The second part of our article series about JRockit JVM support for
AOP is now published:
[http://dev2dev.bea.com/pub/a/2005/08/jvm_aop_2.html]

This article describes in more detail on how the API is used, showing
some code samples and ends with a discussion in which we try to
explain how we address the questions and issues (around the
shortcomings of bytecode manipulation) raised in part one in the
series [http://dev2dev.bea.com/pub/a/2005/08/jvm_aop_1.html]

The prototype (incomplete) will be downloadable soon, so stay tuned,
and when available, please come with feedback.

--
/Jonas

Back to the top