[aspectj-users] Load time weaving for AspectJ 5 on Java 1.3/1.4

Hello Alex,

    Thanks for the HowTo!

    I have been able to successfully use the loadtime weaving on Java 1.4 following your instructions.

    This solves one of my major problems (resolving all of the jars ahead of time).

    However, I am still unable to weave jars loaded by an internally created classloader.

    ie: ClassLoader loader = Launcher.class.getClassLoader();
         loader = new URLClassLoader(libs, loader);

    Is there anyway to achieve this with java 1.4? Is this only available with the -javaagent from 1.5?

thanks,
Mike