Re: [aspectj-users] Syntax learning curve

Mohan

I am glad to hear that. By merging AspectWerkz with AspectJ we
precisely aim at having the same syntax in the pointcuts f.e.. The
main option you will have will be to decide if you want to write code
style aspects in .aj files (code style), or annotation style aspect in
java files by using Java 5 annotations.

Unfortunately there is transition period to reach that stage.

The generic addition is a special beast in that picture, but for sure
this is yet another evolution to take into account when learning the
syntax and getting used to it.
Alex