[aspectj-users] Syntax learning curve

Hi,
      I have been trying to use AOP for a few months. One problem that I face is the syntax. I started with AspectWerkz. When they added support
for JDK 5.0 I learnt to use that syntax. I am learning aspectj after they merged with it. Now AspectJ is introducing JDK 5 syntax. It is getting
more difficult with the introduction of generics support.
     Though JDK 5 didn't make it simpler, it seems that the syntax of different AOP frameworks is making the adoption harder. Sometimes it is
difficult to keep track of what is in what version.

     This aspect ( no pun, I am serious :-) is the most difficult part for a beginner like me.

Mohan