Re: [aspectj-users] Mixin migration

The developerWorks articles have a very long lead time (several
months!). So at the time I originally wrote that, I had hoped that M3
would already be out. Everything described in the article will be
included in AspectJ 5 when it is released  (with the exception that
the pointcut "execution<T>(T DataBucket<T>.getData())" may not be
supported as per the generics simplification proposal being discussed
on this list). Some of the @AspectJ support (as Alex described) will
not make it until the M4 milestone build however. When we release M3,
I will also ask dW to update the article text to make it clear exactly
what is and is not supported in the M3 build, and what requires M4.

Regards, Adrian.