[aspectj-users] article on JVM support for AOP with BEA JRockit

We have plublished a follow-up to our JavaOne session that describes
with some more details the JVM support for AOP that is beeing designed
within the BEA JRockit JVM.

This first article introduces the problems that usually happen with
current weavers (in the Java land) and briefly described the proposed
solution.
The next part to appear in the following weeks will give more details
and code samples about the proposed solution.

http://dev2dev.bea.com/lpt/a/438

We are currently working on making the prototype implementation
available for further evaluation.

Alex

Back to the top