[aspectj-users] java.lang.VerifyError

Sorry no reproducable example for this one, yet. I
changed my AJDT version from
1.2.0, 20050215161840
to:
1.2.1 , 20050726175407,
and I got this runtime error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError:
(class: lib/messaging/or/StreamingImpl, method:
ajc$interMethod$lib_messaging_or_StreamingImpl$lib_messaging_or_INetReferenceComponent$read
signature:
(Llib/messaging/or/INetReferenceComponent;Lic/messaging/stream/IReadStream;)V)
Incompatible type for get

This error comes from a method which is intertyped
into a subtype to implement an interface declared on
the super type of the subtype. I tried on some toy
code and no runtime there. So I'm wondering, in the
context of aspectj, what could cause this to happen.
Again, everything works under 1.2.0 if I revert back
on Eclipse.

Thanks a lot,

Charles

Yawn !!