Re: [aspectj-users] Consuming annotations

Hi

I think you need the load time weaving feature in that case.
http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/next/adk15notebook/ltw.html

On the other hand, if you want to intercept call to those "on the fly"
classes, that means they implement an interface that is well known at
compile time I guess (else that means that even the caller is on the
fly generated ..). In such a case you may still use the compile time
weaving perhaps.

Alex