RE: [aspectj-users] AspectJ Mutiple Project Setting

I created a variable and used it as source folder.

Thanks

Shahnavaz

From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shahnavaz Alware
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:36 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] AspectJ Mutiple Project Setting

Hi,

I have a following setup in my Eclipse 3.0 WorkSpace. I have multiple projects in my workspace

Workspace

            + SFM_EJB ( AspectJ Project )

            + TestAspectJ ( AspectJ Project )

            + MMS_EJB

TestAspectJ has all of my aspects. SFM_EJB has all my Java Classes. I tried putting TestAspectJ in Java Build path of SFM_EJB and have a project reference too. My build.ajproperties file UI Builder does not give me option to add TestAspectJ. I am a newbie to AOP trying to create logging utility Project using AOP.

Everything works if I keep my aspects in SFM_EJB. Thanks for reply.

Thank you,

Shahnavaz

Back to the top