Re: [aspectj-users] mixing syntax doubt

Hi

In theory you could indeed use this sort of mixed syntax, providing
that the actual GridToggleAspect is not an "@Aspect public class
GridToggleAspect " (annotation style) but instead a "aspect
GridToggleAspect " (code style), in a GridToggleAspect.aj file

That said we don' t plan to support this kind of use case for now,
since you can actually stick to one or the other way, and if it
happens you are using code style, it is better to write pointcuts in
their code style form instead of using the @Pointcut annotation.

Alex