Re: [aspectj-users] An oddity of AJDT

Hi Charles,

The error in this case is coming from the Java editor, because it is
not aware of the intertype declaration. If you open the Main class in
the AspectJ editor, you won't see the error. Also, it should not
appear in the Problems view because it is coming from the eager
parser, not the compiler.

We're considering ways to make this situation clearer - without
wishing to make the AspectJ editor the global default for Java files.

Regards,

Matt.