Re: [aspectj-users] Any documentation on setting up AspectJ 5 in Eclipse?

Hi,

For a while now, AJDT has been including dev builds of AspectJ5.  If
you pick up a recent AJDT from the download page (heres the URL for
the latest 3.1 AJDT dev build update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/31/dev/update ) then you
are ready to go.  That should be enough for you to start using
annotations/covariance/autoboxing (but not generics...yet).  The
version of AspectJ included in that version of AJDT is from about 2-3
weeks ago.

regards,
Andy.