[aspectj-users] Adopting AOP

Many of us are excited about AOP, and the potential it has for
improving software development. But so far there is little hard data comparing the experiences of companies adopting AOP. What were the benefits? Costs? Unanticipated problems? Helpful strategies?

As a contribution in this area, I would like to prepare such a study.

I need your help.

To do the study, I need to talk to developers and/or technical managers who have adopted AOP. All that is required is a short interview of a few key people involved in such projects. Needless to say, your company will remain anonymous, and no identifying information will be included.

In return for your time I can promise you... a free copy of the otherwise free report! And, more seriously, the satisfaction of knowing that together we will have started to increase the hard data available on AOP adoption.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating.

Thanks in advance,
Allison Duck

Back to the top