Re: [aspectj-users] Re: AspectJ version 1.0.6

I am using Eclipse 2.0. for this specific tool that will work only on Eclipse 2.0 and AJDT 1.0.6. I cannot seem to find AJDT 1.0.6 anywhere, not even in the CVS repositories.

If you have a copy and you can email it to me, I will realy appreciate it.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.

Matt Chapman <mpchapman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/07/05, Hermann Voßeler wrote:
> Irum Godil wrote:
> | I tried downloading from the
> | site http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php
>
> did you look here?
> http://eclipse.org/ajdt/downloads

The oldest version of AJDT listed there is 1.1.4, which I think is
based on AspectJ 1.1.0. We do have some even older files lying around
if anyone wants them, but AJDT is tied fairly closely to Eclipse, so
the old versions would only run on Eclipse 2.0, or maybe even earlier.
Irum, which version of Eclipse are you using?

Regards,

Matt.